Keep your spa looking like new!
We have all the supplies to keep your spa operating and looking like new! Including: filters, topside stickers, floating chlorine feeders, main drain covers, jet and intake replacements, filter canisters and floating weirs, and storm straps and eyebolts.
Nothing takes more abuse at a rental home than a spa cover! For that reason, it is necessary to replace them periodically. We can provide you with custom spa cover replacements in any shape and color. Our team keeps a close eye on typical wear and tear to track when replacements are needed. Any abuse or damage done to a spa cover is immediately reported to the owner and property management.
Custom Replacement Covers:
• 4 MIL Double Wrapped Heat Sealed Plastic Water Barrier: Two layers of tear resistant plastic maintains the integrity of the water-tight seal around the foam.
• Solid Vinyl Liner: Reinforced, double-sided, solid vinyl bottom. Unlike many other covers that have a mesh bottom or single sided liner allowing for small particles to enter and puncture the plastic.
• Foam Tapers: 4” to 2” taper on foam, allowing water to drain faster and more efficiently and minimizing the possibility of sitting water on the cover.
• 2” Galvanized Steel Beam: This beam, the strongest in the industry, runs along the back of the taper on each side to strengthen and support the spa cover.
• Cover Safety: Covers meet or exceed all safety standards set by ASTM F1346-91.
• Allow easy entry into your spa.
• Created with both durability and versatility in mind.
• Weatherproof and UV resistant.
• Blow molded plastic is extremely durable and able to hold 300 pounds.
• Versatile steps can be used with a straight-sided spa or a rounded spa.
• Dimensions: 29”wide x 23”deep x 14”high
Spa Cover Lift:
3 Easy Steps: